Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:19:23 -0500

I will call you today.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:26 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: order problems

Josh,

We had a couple of problems with some orders.

Order # 435942 (ph. # 623-478-8388 by Vanessa C) was put in as 

1-cset AZ and 1-add'l cset AZ.  Then in the address, they put additional
information requesting that the second set be delivered to a second
address.  The shipping address must always remain in the 4-line format.
Anything else messes up the other labels as they are printed.  Please
make sure if multiple addresses are needed, then multiple orders need to
be processed.  It is possible to keep the billing address the same and
ship to a different shipping address.

Order #436652 & 436653 (phone #573-581-8124 by Shana A) were duplicates.
The rep must have hit the process button twice.  Please make sure the
rep is waiting for the order to process.  If it hangs up for some
reason, wait for it to go through.

Order #436674 & 436675 (phone #601-947-2552 by Raul C) were duplicates.
Same as last, not waiting for the process to end.

Call me as soon as you get a chance.  I need to speak to you about the
rep list.  I need to have the shortest list possible at any given time.
The full list you have given me will not display properly with all of
these activated.  Call me and we can discuss this.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]