Subject: FW: Labor Law List
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:55:36 -0400

Just wanted to give you an update on the list, after receipt.  Please
see the breakdown from Annie below.  

________________________________

From: Newman, Annie 
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:56 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Labor Law List

I have picked up the list. The original count was 65,535. I lost 11,192
for blank phone numbers and 290 to dups leaving us with a total of
54,053. I just wanted to let you know in case you need to confirm counts
with them. 

 

 

 

Thanks,

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161