Subject: Labor Law Reports From 12/18/06 - 12/20/06
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:41:54 -0500

This message has been processed by Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.

Labor Law Nov 05-June 06 Daily Leads 12-18-2006.xls was not scanned for viruses because it is encrypted.
Labor Law Nov 05-June 06 Daily Leads 12-19-2006.xls was not scanned for viruses because it is encrypted.
Labor Law Sept 05-Oct 05 Daily Leads 12-20-2006.xls was not scanned for viruses because it is encrypted.

For more information on antivirus tips and technology, visit
http://ses.symantec.com/

Subject: Labor Law Reports From 12/18/06 - 12/20/06
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:41:54 -0500

The attached zip file is password protected. You will receive the
password in a separate email. 

 

We have a sale in this file that customer requested to receive complete
sets for 4 different states (CA, NY, MO and IL). Her information is as
follows:

 

Denise Katakis

BMC

1330 E. Franklin Ave

El Segundo, Ca

Fax: 310-388-0550

Import ID: 2670

Sale Date: 12/18/06

 

 

 

Thanks,

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161