Subject: RE: another order problem
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:14:33 -0400

We are looking into the calls now.  Do you have a phone number for this
one?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 4:15 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: another order problem

Ryan,

An order was placed on July 23rd by Mark McGaughey for KINGS COURT
APARTMENTS in LA.  The customer was told that since they had already
ordered, they would not have to pay for these posters.  They insisted
that they told the rep that they did not want to order at this time if
they had to pay for them.  They said the rep told them that they would
not have to pay for their order.  For future reference, can we have your
reps give the customer our toll free number if they get a customer who
insists they are to get free posters.  As far as your reps are
concerned, they don't have any of the free posters.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]