Subject: RE: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 13:03:56 EST 2008
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:21:13 -0500

Another doube-clicked "submit" button.

This happens sometimes but it doesn't through up an error to us. I will
let all of our reps know tell us if any errors occur on the screens. I
will forward  you any that I get.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:20 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Fw: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 13:03:56 EST 2008

Another error oat 1:03 pm by Ann S.  Can you see if she knows what
happened this time?  Maybe we should make it a rule that any errors be
reported immediately to a supervisor.  This might help us in determining
what happened.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: [email-masked] 

To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 1:03 PM

Subject: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 13:03:56 EST 2008

Error

Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC
Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be truncated. 
The error occurred on line 148.

IP Address

207.250.126.186

User Name

anns

Date

Tue Jan 29 13:03:56 EST 2008

Page

/llps/Telemarketing/NewOrder4.cfm

Previous Page

https://secure.llpsinc.com/llps/Telemarketing/NewOrder3.cfm

URL Parameters