Subject: RE: Dialing
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:39:26 -0500

Mike,

Attached is a list of all the open invoices. The ones that are past due
are highlighted. 

Thanks for taking the time to check into them.

Josh

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:27 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Dialing

Josh,

What do we have open now?  Send me over all of them so I can check on
them all together.

Thank you,

Mike

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:12 AM

	Subject: Dialing

	Mike,

	I just wanted to shoot you a quick e-mail to discuss dialing
strategy. We are planning on ramping up this month and next month as you
requested. However, I don't want to begin ramping until we have some of
your invoices caught up. Next week there will be another one coming due
and I don't want you to be overwhelmed with invoices as we grow the
program. I'm going to scale down the dialing until we get some of the
older bills cleared up and then we will be ready to go hard over the
next few weeks.

	Let me know your thoughts

	Josh