Subject: RE: order follow up
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:51:11 -0400

We have not been able to get in contact with anyone at this company.  I
would cancel the sale at this time.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:50 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: order follow up

Ryan,

I just wanted to follow up about the June 19th order (Co. - 24/7
Restaurant in Harvey, IL (Ph. - 708-596-1500).  The contact name listed
is Elaine.  They do not have anyone by that name.  We are about to send
out past due invoices and need to find out who to address this invoice
to.  Can you check into this asap and let me know what is the correct
person please?

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]