Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:57:42 -0500

Comments below in red.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:04 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: order problems

Josh,

    The one from the other day is the number (704-545-5726) your rep.
put in for that order.  I checked the system and we have two other
orders with that same number.  The other orders had NC posters so that
is what I am sending them this time.  Also, the older orders has 1805
MCCALL ST CHARLOTTE, NC 28206-2371 (this is the correct address) as the
shipping address.  Can you please check that again?

    Secondly, order #455889 by Vanessa C, has the following:

SHIRLEY
PURITAN GNSTA NTURAL FOODS LLC 
90 EAST TAYLOR SAN JOSE CA 95112

860-536-3537 (I do not have a recording for this order)

They have listed for their order Connecticut posters.  Previously they
have ordered CT posters but going  to a CT address.  Can you confirm
what they need and where they need their posters and invoice mailed?

    Third, order #438477 by Garry D, 715-723-9424,(the customer stated
they had 2007 posters) Bresina Trucking in WI told the rep that they
already had the 2008 posters with the star in the upper left corner.
They were told that those were the wrong posters and they needed to
reorder.  Can you just listen to this and see if this was the case.  My
only thought is that the reps do not know our product.  Let me know if I
need to send out more samples.

    Fourth, order #451157 by Mike N, 724-327-0012,(this order was
definitely a valid order but it does not sound like we talked to the
ultimate decision maker. The order was put in with the name already in
the system). Curves for Women in PA stating they never wanted to order.
Please check this out for me.

    Lastly, we have been getting quite a few orders and invoices back
because of wrong addresses.  Many are because the reps are not asking
for a current MAILING address (USPS).  Others the customer is telling us
that they gave the rep a new address yet the order was recorded under
the old address.  Along those same lines, we are getting UPS orders
(2-csets or more) with PO Box addresses and we need to be asking for a
physical address.  I have asked my comp. admin. to put something in
place that prompts the user and requires a physical address.  In the
meantime, we need to get everyone trained to understand this.  The less
we have to call back a customer, the better.  Call me if you need
clarification on any of this.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]