Subject: RE: order problem
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Borum, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:46:33 -0500

Absolutely, I will have a new list for you today.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:48 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Cc: Borum, Jim
Subject: Re: order problem

That would explain it.  I appreciate your getting on this.  I am not
even sure how this was possible.  I had placed that user in inactive
status.  Now I know to change the passwords as well.  For now on, can
you let me know if you have users that are no longer with your company?
I will handle these in that same manner.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Borum, Jim <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:35 PM

	Subject: RE: order problem

	Mike, 

	In regards to Garry D.. We removed this rep from the program
when we were asked and he has since left the company. Some how another
agent forgot their password and got a hold of Garry's. We have taken
disciplinary action with the agent that used the login with out our
knowledge. As you said... that's that and it won't happen again.

	Thanks

	Josh

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:33 AM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Cc: Borum, Jim
	Subject: order problem

	Josh,

	I wanted to touch base with you on one that we had issue with.
Actually I have two.  First, this is a multiple set order.  We can not
use a PO BOX when UPS is delivering.  If you remember, I had sent you an
email explaining that 2 csets or more automatically go UPS and that we
need to get a physical address.  I also had our IT person put in a check
for this.  It wasn't flagged because the user put in just P.O. instead
of PO Box.  Always, we will call the customer to get a physical address.

	My second issue with this order is that it was processed by
Garry D. yesterday.  It wouldn't have probably have been caught except
for it was the only tube with a bad address.  I am not sure what's going
on with this, but you had assured me that this rep was to be removed
from any of our calling.  I had expressed the numerous problems we have
had with his orders and that we are, quite honestly, tired of dealing
with his mistakes.  I went ahead and changed the password to this rep so
they can no longer access our database.  I don't want to be harsh but I
want to make it clear that I do not want this rep ever calling on our
customers.  I also took Mike N. completely as well.  I haven't seen
anything from him in a while but I just wanted to make sure.  Anyways,
that's that and I don't think we will have to discuss this again.

	Again, I'll let you know when things are repaired on our end
with your groups access.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]