Subject: RE: New RDI Contacts
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:32:39 -0400

I typed in his cell phone wrong.  

Josh is your primary contact and Chris will be your secondary.  Jim
Borum is now our Sr. VP of Inbound Services and will have minimal
contact with the OB side of things.

Larain will remain the IT contact.  Her info is below:

[email-masked]

(o) 513-984-5927

You have my cell number so if you ever need anything please do not
hesitate to call.

It's been a pleasure.  

Thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:27 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Re: New RDI Contacts

Ryan,

Last info like this you sent me you had Jim Borum as the secondary and
Lorraine as the Data/IT Contact.  First, is Jim Borum's info. the same?
Second, is Lorraine still the Data/IT person and if so what is her
contact info.  Could you just send me over everyone who might be
involved and there contact info. all together?  Josh sent me an email
saying his cell phone was 513-623-8656.

Thank you for your help!

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Simpson, Chris <mailto:[email-masked]>  ;
Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:43 PM

	Subject: New RDI Contacts

	Primary:

	Josh Bridges

	[email-masked]

	(o) 513-984-0515

	(c) 513-362-8656

	Secondary:

	Chris Simpson

	[email-masked]

	(o) 513-984-0515

	(c) 513-505-2382