Subject: RE: 5 problem orders
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:28:23 -0500

Yes. I'm out of the office right this second on a lunch meeting but as
soon as I go back in I will get it over to you (along with the other
recording request).

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 12:24 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: 5 problem orders

Josh,

Can you send me over that updated user list again.  I still have not
received it as of yet.  I keep forgetting to ask you.  I was supposed to
have already done this about two weeks ago.  oops!  shhhhhh! 

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:55 AM

	Subject: RE: 5 problem orders

	I'll work on this now.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:52 AM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: 5 problem orders

	Josh,

	We are still having problems with reps not selecting the correct
state products.  We had 5 orders that all have Alabama products yet none
of them are in the state of Alabama.  FYI, there is a pop box that warns
users when activating the "View all products" button that they are
seeing products outside the state they are in.  They can just cancel and
continue on the default page.  The only reason they would need to view
this is if in fact they really need to choose additional products that
are outside their state.  Can you please verify the states these orders
will need.  They are as follows:

	Order # 415324  >  330-620-1141

	Order # 415147  >  212-947-7940

	Order # 415162  >  209-785-6160

	Order # 415199  >  818-892-8323

	Order # 415436  >  818-894-2362

	Also, I have another request for the customer to hear a
recording.  It is for a July 23rd order.  Their phone # is 847-869-0892.
Can you get to this relatively quick?  They are disputing having to pay
for the order.  

	Lastly, I spoke to you last week about a couple other
recordings.  One is 401-331-4343 for an order placed on July 30th and
the other is for an order placed on August 22nd and their number is
920-622-3322.  Let me know asap!

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]