Subject: RE: "bad" credit cards - Status?
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:56:05 -0500

Mike,

            Both of these sales need to be changed to invoice sales. How
would you like for us to deal with this?

 

Thanks,

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:53 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan; Newman, Annie
Subject: Fw: "bad" credit cards - Status?

Hello.  Can you tell me the status of these orders?

Thanks,

Mike -LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Annie Newman <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Ryan Dooley
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 3:56 PM

Subject: "bad" credit cards

We had some credit cards which were not processed and they are as
follows:

Grass Busters, Inc. in MD had a "CALL" response

Leilani Foliage, LLC in HI had a "DECLINED" response

Everything went through as recorded.  Great job on the number of credit
cards received.  Your group seemed get a higher ratio of credit cards
out of total orders.  Decent up-selling as well.  Thanks for all your
help.  You all have a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before!

Sincerely,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]