Subject: RE: [ ] Re: order #350160
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:31:23 -0400

Yes.  This individual worked and managed from home and was actually
looking for PA posters.

The order was re-input the correct way.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:21 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] Re: order #350160

Ryan,

Are you sure that this is the order you want to cancel?  It look as
though this customer is in NJ and have NJ posters ordered for them.  Let
me know.

Thanks,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:10 AM

	Subject: order #350160

	 

	This order needs to be cancelled.  We just put this sale through
today.  Posters for the wrong state were entered.