Subject: RE: remote access
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:01:27 -0500

Right now, we are running roughly 5 agents per day.  I would go ahead
and have it set up for 7 - 10 remote agents, allowing us room to ramp
over the next week or two.  Will that work?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:58 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: remote access

Ryan,

I spoke to our hardware provider about setting you all up for outside
access.  What he is planning to do is to set-up a hardware based VPN
solution.  He did want to know how many remote users will have or need
access?  Let me know and forward any questions you may have for them as
well.

Thanks,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]