Subject: RE: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:08:17 -0500

I don't have the order number because it came up with "submitted order
within 10 minutes". I did not document the customer name because I was
unaware that we created an error on the backend.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:07 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008

Can you get an order number for me?  I would like to see if it double
charged the customer as well.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:49 AM

	Subject: RE: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008

	I believe this happened when she clicked the "submit" button too
many times.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:50 AM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: Fw: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008

	Josh,

	This was an error that occurred twice today at 11:20 am by Ann
S.  Can you please check with them to find out what they were trying to
do that caused the error?  ASAP so we can get this remedied.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

	 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: [email-masked] 

	To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 

	Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:20 AM

	Subject: Error Occured at Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008

Error

Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC
Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be truncated. 
The error occurred on line 148.

IP Address

207.250.126.186

User Name

anns

Date

Tue Jan 29 11:20:16 EST 2008

Page

/llps/Telemarketing/NewOrder4.cfm

Previous Page

https://secure.llpsinc.com/llps/Telemarketing/NewOrder3.cfm

URL Parameters