Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:11:23 -0500

Comments below

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:08 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: order problems

Josh,

The following are problem orders that I need help with:

First, I need you to tell me what went down with Order #450254 by
Anjulisse G, Taco Johns in Wheatland, WY, Ph. 307-322-4058.  The order
was placed however not with the owner (Cindy Whit) who was on vacation.
The person taking the call told the rep that they first needed to check
with the owner before ordering. (?)( this order was placed by one of the
workers, but he said that he was authorized to place the order, we did
not capture his name, this has been addressed with the rep)

Second, Order #435498 by Susana P, Correa Investments in Downey, CA, Ph.
562-928-2828 has no street address (only provided the City, State,
Zip).(I could not find a recording for this sale)

Third, Order #436340 by Mike N, Huzi Inc. in Whitehall, PA, 

Ph. 610-266-6350 has multiple errors.  There is no company by that name
and no contact person at the recorded phone number. (?)( The person
agreed to the sale but was not asked to verify his name or company name,
only billing and shipping address... this rep has since been let go).

Fourth, Order #434442 by Raul C, Westside Laundry, (need a phone number,
the phone number you have here is the same as the record below.)

Ph. 270-922-0937, the address was provided as follows:

GLORIA 
WESTSIDE LAUNDRY 1360 WESTLEAN
AKBERT LEA 

Not sure what they were trying to do here???  I'll need the whole
address confirmed on this one.

Last is Order #458038 by Raul C, Columbia Specialty Metals, (1600 State
Route 271 North. Hawesville, KY 42348, FAX # 270-927-0938 )

Ph. 270-922-0937 is missing the City, State, and Zip.  Can you confirm
the whole address for this one also?

Let me know asap.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]