Subject: RE: Admin Login
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Borum, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:54:09 -0500

We're on it!

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:55 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Cc: Borum, Jim
Subject: Re: Admin Login

Can you make sure that any changes in addresses happen in both parts of
the order.  In other words, step 3 make the changes if their mailing
address has changed and step 6 if their shipping address is different
then the mailing.  (Note: the mailing address automatically carries
through to the shipping address. If the changes the "main address", the
shipping address will pick up that change.)  What we have found on a lot
of the bad addresses/returns is that when we call the customer they are
saying that they told the rep they gave the rep the new address.  They
just aren't being recorded.  Thanks for your help!

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:16 PM

	Subject: RE: Admin Login

	Thanks.

	Yeah, we are all good here now. I'm going to have Christina put
through all the sales from earlier.

	 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:17 PM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: Re: Admin Login

	Done.  Tested and working.  Also, the log-in stuff should be
working now if you already didn't know.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:10 PM

		Subject: RE: Admin Login

		$1188

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:12 PM
		To: Bridges, Josh
		Subject: Re: Admin Login

		Sure.  What would you like her password to be?  Her user
name will have to be chric.  

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Bridges, Josh
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:00 PM

			Subject: Admin Login

			Can you make a login for Christina Crawford? She
is an admin assistant and we are going to have her input all of the
sales from this morning into the system.