Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:02:02 -0500

No problem, thanks.

We should have almost all of the issues caught up now. I'm waiting on a
few (plus this one) from QA.

Also, we are still having an error pop when trying to finalize a sale on
the web site. We have been writing all the sales down this morning.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 12:55 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: order problems

Sorry about that.  I always copy and paste to capture exactly what is
recorded in the system.  Must have thought I copied the correct # from
the order. 507-373-5919

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:11 PM

	Subject: RE: order problems

	Comments below

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:08 PM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: order problems

	Josh,

	The following are problem orders that I need help with:

	First, I need you to tell me what went down with Order #450254
by Anjulisse G, Taco Johns in Wheatland, WY, Ph. 307-322-4058.  The
order was placed however not with the owner (Cindy Whit) who was on
vacation.  The person taking the call told the rep that they first
needed to check with the owner before ordering. (?)( this order was
placed by one of the workers, but he said that he was authorized to
place the order, we did not capture his name, this has been addressed
with the rep)

	Second, Order #435498 by Susana P, Correa Investments in Downey,
CA, Ph. 562-928-2828 has no street address (only provided the City,
State, Zip).(I could not find a recording for this sale)

	Third, Order #436340 by Mike N, Huzi Inc. in Whitehall, PA, 

	Ph. 610-266-6350 has multiple errors.  There is no company by
that name and no contact person at the recorded phone number. (?)( The
person agreed to the sale but was not asked to verify his name or
company name, only billing and shipping address... this rep has since
been let go).

	Fourth, Order #434442 by Raul C, Westside Laundry, (need a phone
number, the phone number you have here is the same as the record below.)

	Ph. 270-922-0937, the address was provided as follows:

	GLORIA 
	WESTSIDE LAUNDRY 1360 WESTLEAN
	AKBERT LEA 

	Not sure what they were trying to do here???  I'll need the
whole address confirmed on this one.

	Last is Order #458038 by Raul C, Columbia Specialty Metals,
(1600 State Route 271 North. Hawesville, KY 42348, FAX # 270-927-0938 )

	Ph. 270-922-0937 is missing the City, State, and Zip.  Can you
confirm the whole address for this one also?

	Let me know asap.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]