Subject: RE: 5 problem orders
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:32:02 -0500

Thanks. We'll keep searching. 

Let me know if there is anymore I can do in the meantime. Sorry about
our little disconnect before. I will make sure to stay on top of these
requests.

Thanks

Josh

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:32 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: 5 problem orders

This order was put in by Kenji A.  The company info is as follows:

KELLY KIRSCHBAUM

NORTH SUBURBAN PEDIATRICS SC

2530 RIDGE AVE. STE 201

EVANSTON, IL 60201

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:23 PM

	Subject: RE: 5 problem orders

	I just saw that one. We are searching for the recording now. We
have not been able to find it. I will let you keep you updated.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:24 PM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: Re: 5 problem orders

	Actually, there was another; 847-869-0892.  This was the first
on the list below.  This one wants to listen to the sale as well (of
course they do).

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

	 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:44 PM

		Subject: RE: 5 problem orders

		920-622-3322

		This is a good sale. Rep talked to owners son. He said
they were talking about having to get the posters earlier that day. He
said to send the posters to Attn: Dick or Pam

		I think this is the last of what you requested. 

		Please let me know if there is anything else

		Thanks

		Josh

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:52 AM
		To: Bridges, Josh
		Subject: 5 problem orders

		Josh,

		We are still having problems with reps not selecting the
correct state products.  We had 5 orders that all have Alabama products
yet none of them are in the state of Alabama.  FYI, there is a pop box
that warns users when activating the "View all products" button that
they are seeing products outside the state they are in.  They can just
cancel and continue on the default page.  The only reason they would
need to view this is if in fact they really need to choose additional
products that are outside their state.  Can you please verify the states
these orders will need.  They are as follows:

		Order # 415324  >  330-620-1141

		Order # 415147  >  212-947-7940

		Order # 415162  >  209-785-6160

		Order # 415199  >  818-892-8323

		Order # 415436  >  818-894-2362

		Also, I have another request for the customer to hear a
recording.  It is for a July 23rd order.  Their phone # is 847-869-0892.
Can you get to this relatively quick?  They are disputing having to pay
for the order.  

		Lastly, I spoke to you last week about a couple other
recordings.  One is 401-331-4343 for an order placed on July 30th and
the other is for an order placed on August 22nd and their number is
920-622-3322.  Let me know asap!

		Thank you,

		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked]