Subject: RE: [ ] checking in
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:45:05 -0400

There will not be any new reps added today.  I may have another list to
begin dialing Thursday.
 
The only campaigns that the website will allow us to run are the '06 and
'07 leads.  We are having minor issues with customers not in the
database, but we are working through those.  Any ideas when the website
will be updated?  We would like to run some tests on the older year
lists as well.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:02 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] checking in

Ryan,
I wanted to touch base with you about a few things.  I know that you had
told me last week that you would be starting with new reps today.  I
would like to know a few of things.  Which reps are going now?  Which
reps are going to be starting today?  Which campaigns are each of these
reps going to be working on?  Lastly, kind of along the same lines, what
campaigns are you working on overall.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]