Subject: RE: ND calls
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:29:51 -0400

I double checked to make sure ND is on the suppression list and it is
indeed.  I am not sure how that one slipped through the cracks.  I will
put more filters in place to insure it does not happen again.  Thanks.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:45 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: ND calls

Ryan,

I noticed that there was an order placed by tele on 3/27/07 for a North
Dakota customer.  Shouldn't have this been suppressed?  I can tell you
that the area code for ND is 701.  Do you suppress by area code?  Can
you please ensure that all ND phone numbers are not contacted?  This can
not be compromised.  Let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]