Subject: RE: Invoices
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 17:59:31 -0500

Mike,

Here you go.

Thanks a lot.

Josh

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:43 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Invoices

Josh,

If you want, you can send over copies and I can forward them to Steve or
Joe. 

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:51 AM

	Subject: Invoices

	Mike,

	I just wanted to check on a few invoices that we have in our
system for you. 

	10/31/07 - Inv. 22442 = $2,387.00

	10/31/07 - Inv. 22443 = $5,260.00

	These are only overdue by a few days but we are planning to ramp
up on hours during December and January and I didn't want you to be
overwhelmed by open invoices. If you get a second I would appreciate if
you could check on the status of these two invoices. 

	Thanks

	Josh