Subject: Questionables
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:55:50 -0500

Mike,

Here are the results.

610-722-9790- I can not find a recording for this number at all

716-298-5363- This rep said that in order to be compliant that they
needed to have these posters. The woman seemed confused but went ahead
with the sale. The rep explained everything in  full but I don't think
the woman completely understood. I have coached this rep to slow down
and take her time when the customer is asking questions so that we make
sure everything is explained. 

202-364-4440- This order the man wants one poster send to 9901 Business
PKWY suite 8, Lanham, MD 20706. He said he had moved his location in
Washington DC, but never gave the new address. The rep did not know how
to put in an order to another address ( I have trained her on this now)
so she told him to call once he received the poster in MD and we would
send one to DC. Let me know if you want us to call this customer back or
if your staff will call. His name is Steven O. Golden , he is the owner.

 

I'm working on the one that the woman wants the recording for. I have
not been able to find it but I'm having IT look into it. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

JosH