Subject: RE: Names and Paswords
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:12:13 -0400

The password would be a # sign in front of each 4 digit number.  Does
that work okay for you?

________________________________

From: Dooley, Ryan 
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 10:45 PM
To: 'Mike'
Subject: Names and Paswords

Mike, 

Below is a list of reps and passwords for the rollout on Monday. 

Jennifer Patterson - 7125

Jeffrey Gilmartin - 7126

Sara Ferone - 7127

Sean Hetz - 7128

Lindsay Ridenhour - 7129

Sheena Ferrell - 7130

Ricardo Strader - 7131

Roxanne Barker - 7132

Denise Moore - 7133

Amanda Williamson - 7134

Lamar Preyor Jr.  - 7135

Carmen Allen - 7136

 

Please call me if you have questions.  I am available on my cell all
weekend.

Thank you,

Ryan 

513-518-4405