Subject: RE: Response needed!!!
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jim Borum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:01:36 -0500

Mike,

I'm working on this now and will have it over shortly.

 

Thanks

Josh

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:07 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Cc: Jim Borum
Subject: Response needed!!!

Josh,

I had given you multiple requests regarding problem orders over a week
or so ago.  Unless something did not make it to me, I have not received
any responses to bring closure to these issues.  I really need these
requests answered in a more timely manner.  I have 5 orders that are
still needing confirmation on the product that need and the 3 orders
that are requesting some sort of copy of the recoding of the sales.  As
it is now, we are in jeopardy of losing these sales.  Can you get some
concrete answers by Wednesday please?!  I am not trying to be difficult;
I just need these issues resolved immediately.  If you need me to I can
resend all of the info for these orders.  Let me know what we can get
done about this asap.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]