Subject: RE: Labor Law Dialing
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:09:54 -0400

Sounds like a plan, thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 12:09 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Re: Labor Law Dialing

Sure.  I have a lot going on at the beginning of the week.  Maybe
Thursday or Friday if you need more time.  I will be in and out the
office Monday thru Wednesday.  I will be available to call you back on
those days but you would probably have to leave a message.  We'll work
it out.

Thanks,

Mike

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 11:21 AM

	Subject: RE: Labor Law Dialing

	Could we try and touch base sometime next week?  I would like to
discuss how calling has gone so far and wanted to talk about additional
projects or services that we may be of some help on.  

	Thank you.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:44 PM
	To: Dooley, Ryan
	Subject: Re: Labor Law Dialing

	That is fine Ryan.  Did we still need to set up a time to talk?
Let me know if I can assist you with anything.

	Thanks,

	Mike -LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:31 PM

		Subject: Labor Law Dialing

		Mike,

		I wanted to let you know that we will be back up and
dialing tomorrow morning and you will receive the results on Monday
morning.  

		Thank you,

		Ryan