Subject: RE: Invoice confirmation numbers
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:32:49 -0400

Mike, 

Try 342934 ( this was sort of cat scratched on a piece of paper). 

This list has some of Thursdays and Fridays mixed in.. I was out of the
office on Friday, so I was playing catch up today.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:22 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Invoice confirmation numbers

Josh,

A couple of questions about these invoices.  First, the order

#342834 is not showing up as a Tele order.  Do you know which order #
this should be?  Secondly, the list I pull up from Fridays orders only
have 13 orders in the results.  What day are these invoices from?  Are
there more than 1 day of invoices listed?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:22 AM

	Subject: Invoice confirmation numbers

	342869

	343043

	342932

	343001

	343022

	343025

	343054

	343041

	343018

	342722

	342506

	342667

	342706

	342741

	342765

	342775

	342784

	342807

	342611

	342724

	342834

	342800

	342805