Subject: RE: dialing
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:15:03 -0500

We have talked a few times today and I kept forgetting to talk to you
about this. 

Any word?

________________________________

From: Bridges, Josh 
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 5:18 PM
To: 'Mike'
Subject: re:dialing

Mike,

Continuing our conversation from last week... We are going to be ramping
up hours next week and I just want make sure that everything is up to
date in the billing department. 

We received the check for two past due invoices but a few more have come
due. I was wondering if you could check on these for me.

11/6/07 - Inv. 22464 = $13,749.75 

11/13/07 - Inv. 22499 = $10,026.00 

Thanks a lot

Josh