Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:12:36 -0500

Still looking for these recordings.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:24 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: order problems

Josh,

I forgot to send these over from the other day.  These were the few that
we already spoke about.  They are as follow:

Order #464424, WEST GEORGIA LTG DESIGN & SVC in GA by Shannon K,
770-459-6266.  These people canceled because they said they didn't like
how the person was speaking to them (not sure what that means?).  They
said the man identified themselves as William.  This could have been one
that you were saying they were logged into someone else's account unless
Shannon K is a guy.

Order #448512, VERTNER & DELL in SAN JOSE, CA by Mike N, 408-266-4198.
Said they never ordered and wanted to cancel.

Order #448172, ROLEX WATCH INTERNATIONAL IN NEW YORK, NY BY Shannon K,
212-758-7700.  This was the lady that stated she had 4 separate offices
in 4 states and the rep said they didn't know how to place the order and
after placing her on hold for an extended time, came back on to say they
could not find a supervisor to help them.  The order was placed for 4 -
NY csets going to the one location.  They wanted their orders processed
and shipped to their offices. They are sending back their order and they
no longer want to use our company for our services.  I want the
recording on this one because I plan on following up on this one.

Also, I had sent you one a week or so ago and it is on an order placed
that has a messed up address.  The label is still on my desk so I need
this cleared up asap.  It is as follows:

Order #455889 by Vanessa C, 860-536-3537

SHIRLEY
PURITAN GNSTA NTURAL FOODS LLC 
90 EAST TAYLOR SAN JOSE CA 95112

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]