Subject: RE: Labor law Website
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Andy Mccarthy \(Andy Mccarthy\)" <[email-masked]>, "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:44:59 -0400

Mike,

Thank you.

I will try to get you some specifics tomorrow if it happens again.

Josh

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:44 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Labor law Website

Josh,

A few different scenarios could have happened.  One possibility is if
two people enter the same ID and/or order (which is not likely to be
happening).  There would be duplicate orders recorded in our system and
that would be easy to see.  So far you have single orders in the system
and no dups...not the problem.

Another possibility is probably tied to the power failures that have
been occurring throughout the day (and currently still happening).  We
have lost connectivity multiple times to both our credit card hosts and
to the internet as well.  If someone is in the middle of an order and it
is affected by a delay, the order may take a moment to create and
confirm the order.  When you attempt to refresh and/or reprocess the
order while it is still processing, you will get this error.  this is
more likely the case.  Also, if you are processing a credit card order,
the charge could be duplicated at the processor level and not show up in
our system.  I will need to know which orders you may be referring to
determine what may have happened exactly.  If you know which orders were
being affected, let me know and I can look into it more.  I will look at
the transactions for today to see if there are any multiple charges as
well.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Andy
Mccarthy (Andy Mccarthy) <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:04 PM

	Subject: Labor law Website

	Mike, 

	Sometimes on the site we get an error message ("this company has
processed an order in the past 10 minutes, please review the history").
Unless, some one else is dialing a duplicate lead, which is doubtful,
this seems to be an error. Have you had this problem or do you know it's
origin and how to fix it?