Subject: RE: Additional Log Ins
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:02:27 -0400

Thank you.

I am not sure, but will look into the Borum thing.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:02 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Re: Additional Log Ins

Ryan,

These are now set up.  I used cheriec and the other is the one you sent
over earlier.  Also, I have been getting a lot of email confirmation
emails (from old emails) sent to me from Jim Borums account.  Do you
know why?

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:15 PM

	Subject: RE: Additional Log Ins

	These are 2 different people.  What do you recommend for log
ins? 

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:16 PM
	To: Dooley, Ryan
	Subject: Re: Additional Log Ins

	Ryan,

	The following are in the system already and are active:

	Hugh Norman  $9905  hughn

	Constance Gentry   $9002  consg

	Julius Norman $9903  julin

	Gwendolyn S with a different user name is already in.  Is  Gwien
Scott the same person?  Also, there is a Cherl Scott which has the same
user name as Cherie S.  Is this the same person?  If this is a different
person, then we will need a different user name.  These two have not yet
been added.

	All of the others have been added as new users and are active
and working.

	Thank you,

	Mike -LLPS

	 

	----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Cc: McCarthy, Andy <mailto:[email-masked]>
; Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:04 AM

		Subject: Additional Log Ins

		 

		Could we get log ins and passwords for the attached
group?  We are training today and will look to go live with them
tomorrow.  Thanks.