Subject: RE: [ ] Re: Labor Law script
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:44:13 -0400

Ok, I always like to be sure, glad I asked. 

We are ready to go and should begin dialing today.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:43 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: [ ] Re: Labor Law script

Josh,

No, actually that is the one I instructed Ryan to have removed
(destroyed).  I attached another copy for you.  Can you please make sure
that any and all copies of the old script are destroyed?  We can't use
that one at all.  With this, are you all ready to go?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:33 AM

	Subject: Labor Law script

	Mike,

	This is the most recent script I have. Please let me know if
this is the one you would like to go live with.

	Thanks

	Josh