Subject: Labor Law Poster- Question
From: "Doug Browning" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>, "Andy McCarthy" <[email-masked]>, "Doug Browning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:46:40 -0400

Hi Mike,

Question for you... 

We had a rep today contact a customer that wanted 20 Federal Poster
only. The rep quoted her the price of $24.50 for each of posters
totaling $490.00.

The customer wanted to purchase, but said that she was finding the
posters for $17.95 and she was going to go with the better price.  

Now we've been given the opportunity to offer a $10.00 discount, is
there any way that we can offer something up for her even though it is
not a full set?

I did not want to lose this customer so I had the rep talk her into a
call-back after she discusses it with her managers.  So...Is there
anything that we can do for her or when we call her back is that the
best we can offer?

Thanks for your help