Subject: RE: Additional Log Ins
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:15:47 -0400

These are 2 different people.  What do you recommend for log ins? 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:16 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Re: Additional Log Ins

Ryan,

The following are in the system already and are active:

Hugh Norman  $9905  hughn

Constance Gentry   $9002  consg

Julius Norman $9903  julin

Gwendolyn S with a different user name is already in.  Is  Gwien Scott
the same person?  Also, there is a Cherl Scott which has the same user
name as Cherie S.  Is this the same person?  If this is a different
person, then we will need a different user name.  These two have not yet
been added.

All of the others have been added as new users and are active and
working.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Dooley, Ryan <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: McCarthy, Andy <mailto:[email-masked]>  ;
Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:04 AM

	Subject: Additional Log Ins

	 

	Could we get log ins and passwords for the attached group?  We
are training today and will look to go live with them tomorrow.  Thanks.