Subject: RE: Dec 20 file
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:08:04 -0500

We are looking into it now and should have something shortly.  Thanks.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 11:51 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: Fw: Dec 20 file

Ryan,

can you check on this for me?

Thanks,

Mike -LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Annie Newman <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 10:18 AM

Subject: Dec 20 file

Annie,

Is this the second file of orders or did I ask you for the wrong file.
I thought the original order had a few more orders than this.  I know
the first file had 5 files and I have already imported, edited, and
processed those orders.  So the one I am thinking about is the one you
originally sent with the first file.  Is this the one you sent me?  If
not, I will wait to import this file so that they will be imported in
the proper order.  Let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]