Subject: RE: States NOT to call
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:47:29 -0400

Did you send us those discs yet?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan; Bridges, Josh; Jim Borum
Subject: States NOT to call

I just wanted to communicate which states should be omitted from the "to
be called" list.  The following can be saved off for future
consideration for calling: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Nebraska,
North Dakota, & Vermont.  I know I probably only had told you ND & NE
but we need to add these states.  Again, we may call on these in the
future, just not immediately.  Please email or call me with any
questions.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]