Subject: RE: [ ] users and passwords in place
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:03:42 -0400

Would it be possible to fax over some orders, so we can input and go
through the screens with our reps?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] users and passwords in place

Ryan,

I have the user names and passwords in place.  The user name is the
first 4 letters of the first name with the initial of the last name (no
spaces used at all and with lower case letters).  For instance, your
password would be ryand.  The passwords are 5-digit with the first
character being a $.  All users have access now.  If you need me to
disable any of the users, let me know.  Other than that, you are ready
to go as far as the system is concerned.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]