Subject: RE: contact person needed
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:42:41 -0500

We will take care of this issue immediately.  Thanks.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:16 PM
To: Newman, Annie; Dooley, Ryan
Subject: contact person needed

Hello,

Real quick.  We have had a few orders come over without a name in the
contact field.  Can you make sure your reps get the contact name for who
is to get the posters or at least the contact person of who ordered the
posters.  We have had some customers who said they never ordered and
sent back their posters and of course there was no contact person to tie
the order to.  "Manager" does not really help us out too much.  If they
just say they want the posters sent to the business, then just have your
reps get the person they are talking to and put their name in that
field.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]