Subject: RE: New records
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:37:34 -0400

We will be looking for it today. I will let you know if it doesn't come
in. 

Below is the information for the FTP site.

ftp.rdimarketing.net

user: llps

pass:  8#42llno

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 11:23 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: New records

Josh,

I sent out a disk Friday overnight.  You should get that today.  I
believe it was sent attention Todd.  You might want to check with him.
Let me know if you do not get any packages (UPS Next Day) from me.  I
can track it if necessary.  Can you let me know the details of the FTP
site.  One of the lists have not yet been completed.  I can forward that
info. so that one can be uploaded. 

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 11:00 AM

	Subject: New records

	Hi Mike,

	We are looking for the new records to be coming in today. Were
you able to have then sent last week? Also, we have set up an FTP
account so that we can just upload the records from here on out.

	 

	Josh