Subject: RE: 5 problem orders
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:04:16 -0500

I'll shoot it over.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:04 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: 5 problem orders

Is there any way of getting some sort of a copy of the recording for the
customer to hear?  The customer actually is requesting this.  Any ideas?

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:36 PM

	Subject: RE: 5 problem orders

	401-331-4343 was a good sale and was ordered by Jeorge Medeiros.
He verified the cost and that he would like to be invoiced.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:52 AM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: 5 problem orders

	Josh,

	We are still having problems with reps not selecting the correct
state products.  We had 5 orders that all have Alabama products yet none
of them are in the state of Alabama.  FYI, there is a pop box that warns
users when activating the "View all products" button that they are
seeing products outside the state they are in.  They can just cancel and
continue on the default page.  The only reason they would need to view
this is if in fact they really need to choose additional products that
are outside their state.  Can you please verify the states these orders
will need.  They are as follows:

	Order # 415324  >  330-620-1141

	Order # 415147  >  212-947-7940

	Order # 415162  >  209-785-6160

	Order # 415199  >  818-892-8323

	Order # 415436  >  818-894-2362

	Also, I have another request for the customer to hear a
recording.  It is for a July 23rd order.  Their phone # is 847-869-0892.
Can you get to this relatively quick?  They are disputing having to pay
for the order.  

	Lastly, I spoke to you last week about a couple other
recordings.  One is 401-331-4343 for an order placed on July 30th and
the other is for an order placed on August 22nd and their number is
920-622-3322.  Let me know asap!

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]