Subject: RE: Password
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:04:00 -0500

The reason we do this is because of security issues with the credit card
information. Transmitting credit card numbers through email is very
un-secure and puts us in a bad position. If there is anything else that
you feel would work better and is still secure we are open to
suggestions. I want to make this as easy on you as possible but we have
to watch the liability that comes along with transmitting credit card
numbers. 

 

 

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:05 PM
To: Newman, Annie
Subject: Password

Annie.

Is it possible to eliminate the need to enter in the password on the zip
files?  I don't think we need it and it just adds an extra step each
time I do this.  Thank you for your help.

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]