Subject: RE: [ ] Re: [ ] Re: Labor Law script
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:05:40 -0400

Not harsh at all. We both want everything to run correctly.

Thanks for the quick responses.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:04 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: [ ] Re: [ ] Re: Labor Law script

Josh,

No problem.  I am glad you asked too.  We have to get everything cleared
first with our legal reps.  This is the version that they finally
approved.  If this doesn't get used, it could cause problems (for all of
us).  Sorry if the prior email came off as harsh to you.  Not my
intention.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:44 AM

	Subject: RE: [ ] Re: Labor Law script

	Ok, I always like to be sure, glad I asked. 

	We are ready to go and should begin dialing today.

	 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:43 AM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: [ ] Re: Labor Law script

	Josh,

	No, actually that is the one I instructed Ryan to have removed
(destroyed).  I attached another copy for you.  Can you please make sure
that any and all copies of the old script are destroyed?  We can't use
that one at all.  With this, are you all ready to go?  Let me know.

	Thank you,

	Mike -LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:33 AM

		Subject: Labor Law script

		Mike,

		This is the most recent script I have. Please let me
know if this is the one you would like to go live with.

		Thanks

		Josh