Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:12:27 -0500

I will look into all of this. Have an answer for you by the end of the
day.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:04 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: order problems

Josh,

    The one from the other day is the number (704-545-5726) your rep.
put in for that order.  I checked the system and we have two other
orders with that same number.  The other orders had NC posters so that
is what I am sending them this time.  Also, the older orders has 1805
MCCALL ST CHARLOTTE, NC 28206-2371 as the shipping address.  Can you
please check that again?

    Secondly, order #455889 by Vanessa C, has the following:

SHIRLEY
PURITAN GNSTA NTURAL FOODS LLC 
90 EAST TAYLOR SAN JOSE CA 95112

860-536-3537

They have listed for their order Connecticut posters.  Previously they
have ordered CT posters but going  to a CT address.  Can you confirm
what they need and where they need their posters and invoice mailed?

    Third, order #438477 by Garry D, 715-723-9424, Bresina Trucking in
WI told the rep that they already had the 2008 posters with the star in
the upper left corner.  They were told that those were the wrong posters
and they needed to reorder.  Can you just listen to this and see if this
was the case.  My only thought is that the reps do not know our product.
Let me know if I need to send out more samples.

    Fourth, order #451157 by Mike N, 724-327-0012, Curves for Women in
PA stating they never wanted to order.  Please check this out for me.

    Lastly, we have been getting quite a few orders and invoices back
because of wrong addresses.  Many are because the reps are not asking
for a current MAILING address (USPS).  Others the customer is telling us
that they gave the rep a new address yet the order was recorded under
the old address.  Along those same lines, we are getting UPS orders
(2-csets or more) with PO Box addresses and we need to be asking for a
physical address.  I have asked my comp. admin. to put something in
place that prompts the user and requires a physical address.  In the
meantime, we need to get everyone trained to understand this.  The less
we have to call back a customer, the better.  Call me if you need
clarification on any of this.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]