Subject: RE: [ ] order returned not ordered
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:11:12 -0400

There was minor hesitation initially on the call, but I listened to the
sale and the customer did tell us to go ahead and send the 2007 set
along with the invoice.  She also made the comment about receiving
confirmation via email.  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 3:39 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] order returned not ordered

Ryan,

We had an order returned from Blissfield State Bank, PO Box, Blissfield,
MI 49228 Ph. # 517-486-2151 placed by Kelly K.  This customer stated
that they never ordered.  The posters were returned with a letter
stating the above.  I don't know if you record your sales but if you do,
could you let me know how this one went down?

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]