Subject: RE: [ ] Contact calling you
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Simpson, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:18:46 -0500

We are looking forward to the next rollout of calling.  I will wait for
Steve to give me a call and we will look to move on the program shortly
after the receipt of the list and final conversations.  Thank you for
the referral, always appreciated.  Thanks and talk soon.

Ryan

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:32 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] Contact calling you

Hey Ryan,

It looks like we are hopefully going to be able to have things in place
for you soon.  I know you are probably depleted as far as names are
concerned.  A couple of things.  I gave your name to Mike Grove's
supervisor who will be calling you.  His name is Steve Tingiris.  I
asked him to contact you so you could discuss the logistics of
everything.  He is actually the one that will be finishing things along.
I am sorry that this all was not put in place sooner.  I should have
pressed everyone more than I did.  I also have a list ready for you from
the new system.  It is pretty much in the same format as the last one
however the new system does reference a company/business ID.  If you
need to, you can call me or just ask Mike Grove or Steve when he calls.
Also, I forwarded Jim Borums name to one of Joe Fata's (another LLPS
owner) friends.  He is looking at starting up some kind of company and
was asking who we used to do our calling campaigns.  We gave them your
company.  Let me know if you have any questions and where you all are in
the process of getting  things going with the new campaign.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]