Subject: RE: [ ] new phone script
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Simpson, Chris" <[email-masked]>, "jborum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:04:16 -0500

We will implement the changes on the next roll out.  I have not heard
from Steve, but would be happy to call him if you would like.  We are
looking forward to the next phase of dialing.  Thanks and we'll talk
soon. 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:53 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [ ] new phone script

Ryan,
We had some revisions that need to be added to the phone script you are
using.  I am hoping to have everything to you as far as the new campaign
and log-in set-ups.  Have you heard from Steve Tingiris from Prospect
Smarter.  He is the one doing all the set-up for this new campaign.  Let
me know because he should have at least touched base with you and/or if
he had questions about your needs for this project.  I'll shoot him an
email as well.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]