Subject: RE: order problem
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Borum, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:16:10 -0500

Mike,

 

We have been really coming down on the reps who are making these
mistakes and trying to minimize them as much as possible. With the
volume we have been doing there are bound to be some, but you should be
seeing a decrease in issues. 

I will have ALL of your requests completed by tomorrow morning. We are
in the middle of a great switch over to a new dialer and we (myself and
my staff) have been working around the clock to facilitate the progress.
We are working as fast as we can to pull the recordings and get the
information that you need. 

Thanks

JB

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:12 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Cc: Borum, Jim
Subject: order problem

Josh,

Order #463395 by Raul C, 806-457-1111

SHARON
S LEGGED INVESTMENTS INC 
20101 I 40 W FISHLAND HILL RD AMARILLO, TX 79012-6722

Got another call today from this customer stating they never ordered.
She recv'd the invoice because it was her address but the ship to is
another address that she doesn't recognize.  My thought is the rep who
looked it up probably pulled up the wrong company, didn't change the
contact or company name and just changed the shipping address.  I will
need you to let me know the corrected information (company, contact and
verify the address).  I am guessing that the posters made it to whatever
company is at the above address.  We just need to get the invoice to the
corrected company and address.

    We really need to get everyone on the same page.  If someone needs
to change a shipping address, because the customer moved, then they
would probably need to change the mailing address as well.  Step 3 is
the mailing address and it carries through to the shipping address.  We
can send posters to an alternate address, especially if we are needing
to ship to a physical address (2-csets or more) and the mailing address
needs to remain a PO Box or other US Mailing address.  We use the
mailing addresses to not only send out the invoices for each order but
we also use it for the mailing campaigns.  These addresses have to be
accurate for both purposes.  Is there anything I can do to help you get
things implemented on your end?  Let me know your thoughts on this.

    Lastly, I was wondering if you had any answers on any of the
requests I sent over last couple of weeks.  There's a pretty big stack
right now.  I can resend them if you need me to.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]