Subject: RE: report
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Owen, Larain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:29:55 -0400

I looked at this report again and everything looks good.  The PTD column
is the cume of all calling to date.  Each tab has a cume for each
segment and then the last tab shows all combined.  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 1:28 PM
To: Owen, Larain
Cc: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: report

Hi Larain.
I have attached a copy of the latest report.  Can you tell me what the
highlighted area is for.  It is the same on all pages (tabs).  Shouldn't
these numbers change on each tab?  Ryan and I spoke about this
yesterday.  He kind of thought maybe something wasn't exporting or
processing properly.  Can you check into this and please let me know?
Thank you
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]