Subject: RE: Password
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:56:51 -0500

We made it "Bishop777". The only difference from what you had is that we
made the first letter capitalized. Does that help?

 

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:52 PM
To: Newman, Annie
Subject: Re: Password

How about "bishop777"?  That would be easier to remember and would not
require me to look it up.  Let me know.

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Newman, Annie <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:16 PM

	Subject: RE: Password

	Sure we can change it. If you had something in mind please make
sure that it is something more complex than an everyday word due to
security reasons. 

	 

	Annie Newman

	RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

	Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:12 PM
	To: Newman, Annie
	Subject: Re: Password

	Can we change the password?

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Newman, Annie <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:04 PM

		Subject: RE: Password

		The reason we do this is because of security issues with
the credit card information. Transmitting credit card numbers through
email is very un-secure and puts us in a bad position. If there is
anything else that you feel would work better and is still secure we are
open to suggestions. I want to make this as easy on you as possible but
we have to watch the liability that comes along with transmitting credit
card numbers. 

		 

		 

		Annie Newman

		RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

		Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:05 PM
		To: Newman, Annie
		Subject: Password

		Annie.

		Is it possible to eliminate the need to enter in the
password on the zip files?  I don't think we need it and it just adds an
extra step each time I do this.  Thank you for your help.

		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked]