Subject: RE: Spanish Posters
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:40:43 -0500

Thanks.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:39 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Spanish Posters

Josh,

I am sorry.  We have 4 states that we are no longer offering Spanish
for: Arkansas, DC, Iowa, Wyoming.  We will be adding 2 states Kentucky &
Oklahoma.  This was a fairly recent decision.  I just forgot to tell
you.  Sorry.  I have attached a more recent list of states and changes.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:28 PM

	Subject: Spanish Posters

	Mike,

	The reps are telling me that Spanish posters are not available
on the website right now. 

	Please advise.

	Thanks

	Josh